Thursday, August 5, 2010
Playnation Playdate
We went for the second time to Playnation today. We met my friend Kylie and her little boy Caiden there. The Boys always have a blast with them. They are the best play dates we have. The Boys might fuss at each other at times but overall play like the crazies they are. Playnation is an indoor playground type place. They have wooden swingsets, rubber mat floors, a bounce house, an inflatable slide, little tykes playset and little wooden houses with kitchen sets and play food. The boys have a blast. We went for the first time last week and Aidan threw the BIGGEST fit yet when it was time to leave. I mean full on 30-45 minutes of sheer drama. Blood curling screams, rigid body, flailing arms and legs, laying face first on the floor, snot dripping, drooling hysterics. We moved to a time out for the hysterics too. I eventually pinned his kicking legs so I could get his shoes on and then a lady we don't know helped carry him to the car. Yeah... EMBARRASSING!!! I wasn't too sure how today would end but hoped that him knowing we came back might clue him in that we will always come back. I did not know if I was relying way to much on hope that he would understand it was not a final Good Bye. Well, the boys played hard but once Logan started laying out on the floor there because of exhaustion it was definitely time to go. I gave Aidan a heads up that we would be leaving soon and he ran from me screaming. (At least today we saw multiple kiddos pull this one. Whew!) However, I finally realized he would willing eat a snack and have a drink at their picnic tables. AHA! He will stop playing for snack! While the boys were snacking I geared them up with their shoes and told them it would be time to go. No complaints were made!! HOLY MOLY!! I will remember this for future visits. The boys had a blast and I actually took a few pictures too. We got a short video of the Boys in the bounce house. A few of the pictures on the slide show are blurry thanks to our camera being on the fritz. We definitely need a new one before Daniel's arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, that's awesome! I love finding places like this... where is it? We have a Bounce-U near us that we take the kids to sometimes, but it's more expensive at $8 each for just 2 hours.
This is Playnation in Morrisville. It's $5 per kid under three, but kids under 16 months play for free!
I forgot to say the fee is $5 a day you can leave and come back the same day.
Post a Comment