Saturday, August 14, 2010
School Shoes..Cool Shoes
OK OK...so what's the big deal?! They're shoes. Well, in a few short weeks Aidan will begin preschool. These shoes mean an awful lot to me. They're yet another "first" that we experience with our Boys. His FIRST EVER school shoes. OK, so on the list of milestones not that big of deal. However, for ME it really is. I cannot believe he is old enough to go to preschool. So I know he has a late birthday and Logan will technically be younger than Aidan if I send him to a 2 year old class but I can't believe my FIRST Baby Boy is going to school soon. Aidan is super excited and really loves to learn. He loves letters, numbers, colors, counting and pretend play. I hope throughout his school years he keeps his love for learning and I hope the rest of the boys have at least half as much of the excitement for learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aww, yay! There must be such mixed feelings sending him off... your baby's growing up! And at the same time, what's a good word for it... emancipation? heh.
Post a Comment