Friday, August 13, 2010

The Boys Today

Logan and Aidan both love a singer name Laurie Berkner. Today I grabbed a clip of Logan dancing to a song of hers called, "Five Days Old." I have only seen him dance once before but I figure with how much Aidan dances and sings that Logan is bound to join in at some point.


Logan went down for nap and Aidan proceeded to take forever to eat his lunch. He then actually counted by 10's for me again and I was able to catch it on video. He then began reading the letters off the back of his spoon.


At the time of taping I was confused on the pony tail explanation. Then Andrew later clarified in that specific "Team UmiZoomi" episode they use the girl cartoon character's ponytails to measure the depth of some water and they count by tens to see if there is enough water.

No comments: