Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of Preschool

WOW! Aidan's first day of preschool has come and gone. He did not sleep so hot last night I think from his excitement/nervousness. He did not totally grasp what "school" is. We told him mainly he gets to play with other kids. He went willingly into the classroom and did not look back. Andrew grabbed a shot of him right after he went in. We then skedaddled out of the hallway.
Aidan said he had fun and that he wants to go back! The hardest part for me is not knowing what actually went on during the day. What did he do, who did he play with?! I know with time it all will be told but this is a new experience for Mom too. I only have one kid a couple times a week! Yes, I know not for long but WHOA!! We're so proud of our Big Preschooler!!

No comments: