Sunday, February 24, 2013

Aidan's 5th Birthday (Late update from November)

At the end of November our Sweet Biggun' turned 5!

Thanks to Andrew's Dad we have photos of the Big Day.  
Our Buddy is an entire handful.  
That is a lot.  Where did 5 years go?
I took some sentimental videos on the my phone the night before his birthday. 
I posted them on Facebook when I took them. 
I really need them on our computer so I can keep them always. 
I don't ever want to forget. 



And a collage of the photos from the party that Grandpop took.


Aidan amazes us on  a daily basis as well as drive us up the wall.
He is FULL of energy, always on the go always talking non-stop.  He is constantly asking questions or telling you every single detail of every single thing he sees.  He still constantly makes music.  He is always clapping out a beat, making guitar or other instrument noises, all while mumbling words to the song on his mind.  He started this before he was 2.  It's still going strong and on a day when you are stressed his music helps scramble your thoughts.
Here is a calm version...

He taught himself how to read a few months ago.  He can pick up a new book, read it out loud to you and then asks 8000 questions about the story line.
He taught himself to write when he was 3 and his writing is getting much better.
It's crazy!
Here is his Valentine he made Andrew and I at school.




He still loves video games or any kind of electronics.  Mario Kart for sure and then truly loves all the learning games.  He has found a new interest in board games.  He loves to play and is always asking to play more.
He is really enjoys Legos.  Luckily, Andrew's Boss gave us his Boy's old Legos.  We don't have to buy any.  There are tons!
He loves sports too.  Our Big Man really loves almost everything.
He is excited for Kindergarten even though he doesn't quite know what that means other than a new school.
We are hoping to find out where he will be going to school soon.
We have done a lot of research hoping to find where we think he will fit best and then hope and pray he gets a spot.
We don't know how he got so big so quick.  We are excited to watch our Buddy grow but also won't mind if time wants to slow it down a little for us.
He had a great birthday and we can't believe he is now 3 months into his 5th year!
Wow!

We Love You Aidan!

No comments: