Monday, March 21, 2011

Backed up a bit...

Here is something you don't do when you only have one or two kids..turns out all three needed food at the same time. However, Baby D let me know last so I was 80% of the way making lunch for the other two and it would burn if I fed the Baby D and left it alone or just be nasty had I turned the stove off.
Daniel is also taking tips from Aidan's Baby Book.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Oh man, I did so much propping with the twins. At night I would bathe and dress one, put them in their boppy with a propped pillow and their bottle then go back, bathe and dress the other and prop that one with a bottle while burping the first. You gotta do what you gotta do!