Funny thing is, Aidan had one too.
Aidan's on the other hand wasn't huge but had much more size to it than Daniel's. Logan had none.
Here's a little information on hemangiomas.
*About 30% of hemangiomas are present at birth. The rest appear in the first several months of life.
*Small, superficial hemangiomas often disappear on their own. About 50% go away by age 5, and 90% are gone by age 9.
(this information came from HERE )
and
HERE is the wikipedia version
I find it interesting that they seems to appear more frequently in twin births and in girls. My Brother had one when he was younger also. Funny all single births and all boys. I know I know a very small portion of the population but it still seems strange.
Anyways, just random things I notice with my lazy way of citing where I found my information.
2 comments:
My cousins' daughter had a large-ish one on her arm. I believe it went away by the time she was 7 or 8. How long did Aidan have his?
Aidan's has faded tremendously but you can see a pale pink patch still on his chest.
Post a Comment