Friday, March 25, 2011

LJR

Time for an Logan post. I got his shirt on today, put him in a diaper and found some old shoes of Aidan that I wanted to see how they fit. They're a tad big but Logan insisted I put them on him after I tried it on him. Stylish huh?
When Andrew puts him down for nap he stays down. When I put him down it's a game. I fight him to get in bed for over an hour and a half and give in. Today I put him down and did not bother. Eventually he passed out..and this is where/how he fell out...
Notice he pulled the clock off his shelf..luckily he can't unplug it. He was going to town with a train station that makes noise. I then realized it was quiet in his room. He makes me giggle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: