Friday, March 11, 2011

More steps in growing up...

Logan has yet to make a "real" attempt to climb out of his crib. However, he has toyed with the idea so we are taking proactive measures for the time being while we get things together for his Big Boy Bed. Here is Andrew starting the work!
Here is the Super Silly Excited Tired Logan...
Checking out the ability to climb into his bed without scaling the side of the crib. Yes..he has not made too many tries to climb out but MANY to climb in..I think he found this a bit easier!
Percy or Henry came along for the climb.
He was too into babbling to stop and smile for me.
He was really ticked off though when we turned out he lights. He kicked and screaming and threw a fit. He was more concerned he was closed in a room to realize that means all access to the toys in there. He finally gave in and got quiet. I could not see him in the camera so naturally I assumed he fell asleep playing with toys...I walked into his room and could not find him! I looked in his tent, under his bed, behind his rocker. I was a bit creeped out because I could hear him breathing. Turns out I walked right past him when I went into his room.
hehe..
Bedtime tonight was hysterical too. He likes it but I think just like Aidan without that extra side of the crib some of the "safety" of their crib is gone.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aww!! He's so cute.