Monday, March 21, 2011

The Toddler Bed Battle

Logan did very well with the toddler bed transition. However, by the end of last week is was toying with me. We started out telling Logan to, "Get back in bed!" or "Lay down!" Which prompted him to giggle, wave then say, "Byebye!" and copy us saying, "lay down!" Luckily, Andrew remembered that with Aidan we did not speak a work and just laid him back down. Which made a lot more sense however, we found Logan's interaction with us quite humorous and honestly it was nice to have him actually talk to us!
Here's a little video Andrew took of him testing his boundaries. (I tried to prompt him so we could get the cute stuff on video..but like normal they don't act on command.) :-) I'm a Bad Mommy but we wanted the funny stuff on a video to remember.
Last Friday he pulled a number on me. I put him back in bed for over and hour before I gave up. He finally fell asleep...
Bedtime was an easy one though! You can see on his bookshelf..he also unplugged and was playing with his night light. Niice!

No comments: