I am having a hard time realizing that NEXT WEEK he will be two!!!
How did he go from this:
To this:
Logan brought me his shoes this morning to put on. Some fashion sense!
Two years ago I was about to have the tiniest baby I have had. I also had a 16 month old. Now I have a 3 year old, an almost 2 year old and a 3 month old.
WOW! And I will be entering in my last year of my 20's 8 days after Logan turns 2.
Andrew will also be traveling next week too. He usually takes the week of the kids birthday's off. He likes to have the family time with us so we can do fun things and get the house ready for the family party. He will be leaving early next week and be home the evening before Logan's birthday. YIKES! When he mentioned this business trip I was focusing on the fact of getting things ready for the party. He was concerned that I would be without him for a 3 days with the kids. Then that hit me! YIKES! Ever since Daniel's 8 weeks of screaming the dogs are clingier than ever..some days it really seems like 5 kids to love on, care for, feed and clean up after. Whew! At least two of them can be left home alone. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment