Yeah...so back in my birth story for Daniel post I talked about a program my iPod has that I timed my contractions with. On Dec. 28 I emailed this to myself...because crazy enough the program exports it to a file and I wanted to attach it to that post. (3 months later I am posting it.) The times (clock time) are correct so you can see the progress from when I decided they were regular enough to start timing to when DHR was born approx. 2:50 am. Technology..hmm... We went to bed at 11:30p and yeah...I woke Andrew up at 1am because I needed to squeeze his hand. We were pulled over at 2:36am according to the police reports and at that point I was feeling nothing but pressure..hence Andrew speeding..Whoops!
| StartTime | EndTime | Duration (mm:ss) | Freq. (mm:ss) |
|---|---|---|---|
| Dec 15, 2010 12:41 AM | Dec 15, 2010 12:42 AM | 01:44 | 00:00 |
| Dec 15, 2010 12:47 AM | Dec 15, 2010 12:48 AM | 00:29 | 06:44 |
| Dec 15, 2010 12:54 AM | Dec 15, 2010 12:56 AM | 01:38 | 07:06 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:07 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:08 AM | 01:24 | 12:39 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:16 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:17 AM | 01:26 | 08:35 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:27 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:28 AM | 01:34 | 11:16 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:32 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:34 AM | 01:36 | 05:03 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:37 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:38 AM | 01:11 | 04:42 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:42 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:42 AM | 00:37 | 04:50 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:46 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:47 AM | 01:24 | 04:21 |
| Dec 15, 2010 1:50 AM | Dec 15, 2010 1:50 AM | 00:34 | 03:58 |
No comments:
Post a Comment