Less than 24 hours.
We don't totally know what
to expect
about the appointment
tomorrow
or
even how long it may last.
Yeah...I think I am going
to bring
headphones to listen to
music
to turn my brain off while
I wait.
I told Andrew so if he
wants
to do the same
that way I don't leave him
hanging.
We called the Ped again
today
since L and D have had
bowel issues for over
10 days.
The Nurse told Andrew
that we are doing
everything for them
perfectly
and
more.
That they are really
impressed
and
if they still have it
tomorrow
we need to take them into
sick hour in the
morning.
He said, “We won't be
able to make it.”
But we could do Tuesday.
So we will see what
happens.
Yep.
Logan kept going all night
and
screaming.
I will stop the details
here.
I have wanted to go back
to Church for a long time.
After we started to have
such a hard time
with Logan especially
right after
his diagnosis
we stopped going.
I would take Aidan by
myself
and
Andrew would stay with the
Littles
but eventually
Andrew would work on the
weekends
to help compensate for the
therapy costs.
I was not willing to
attempt taking
them all by myself.
If we ever had a date
night on a Saturday
Andrew and I would head to
Church
before dinner.
Yeah.
So I hoped we would try
again now
I have some plans to
hopefully help
the Boys.
BUT since Andrew and the 3
of them were sick last week
we did not go
and
I took care of all of
them.
Today my Mom picked me up
and
took me.
You know since I can't
still drive.
I felt too horrible
yesterday for not ever resting.
I had to use a wedge again
because for some reason
some extra fluid has come
back into my head. :(
I felt a little tiny bit better
this morning
but insisted on going to
Church.
It was so nice to go back.
I was very overwhelmed to
be back
and
super grateful.
The Homily was so
appropriate too
for all we are going
through.
Amazing.
I have missed it horribly.
But it was hard work to be
there.
The entire Mass I could
only hold my head to the left
it felt terrible if I was holding my head upright.
My left eye would roll and
twitch too.
By the end I had a
horrible headache
and
nausea.
But I am so glad I went.
I have rested to make up
for it.
I still don't feel great
but
it takes time.
I also held Logan last
night.
He was so upset it was all
I could do for him.
We need to see how much he
weighs
when he was born
you felt like you held an
empty blanket
with a baby head in it.
Last night I could feel his body
but feel minimal weight
behind it.
We have gone waaaaay out
of the way to find
food he eats to try and
get him
to put some back on.
Hopefully next week
everyone is well
so we can all go to Church
but until
he recovers we are not
taking him anywhere to
get other people's germs.
If we can help it.
Here's our Beautiful
Birthday Boy!!
Hopefully we will get some
good photos at the Family
Party next weekend.
He is loving today because
everything is so simple
a few presents he likes
and a basic schedule.
He is so happy.
Thank you Lord for giving
him some time to enjoy it.
We are eternally grateful.
I am sure I won't sleep
tonight
and
will be up by 4 am which
you know
will give me plenty of
time to get ready for my appointment.
We will keep everyone
posted
but
Family will know first
especially if we found out
anything.
Thank you everyone for
your kind actions, thoughts and prayers.
We are so grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment