Saturday, April 20, 2013

Quick post..many more to come


There is so much I want to post about
but
I need lots of rest after today.

Today was a great day.
Amazing, heart touching
and
so many things I cannot describe.

I wanted to update the blog this week
but
did not have the chance.

It was an interesting week.

I was also looking forward to the
Angels Among Us Event today.
That consumed a lot of my energy.

Our team went past our goal!!
The most gargantuan Thank You
to all who donated
and
participated.
The joyous thankfulness
kept me on the verge of tears
a lot this week
and
just a huge sense of being overwhelmed.

I want to donate at least one post
possibly more than one
in regards to it soon.

Team Members who all are from Boot Camp Moms. 
We got quite a few Duke calls this week.
We are now 5 days away from Logan's
genetics test.
Keep your fingers crossed we may
get a few helpful answers.

Andrew and I go to Duke on Wednesday
to meet with the Family Therapist
to get a good baseline.
She was super nice
and
said she can't wait to meet us.

She said she is excited to talk to us
with how I described how
we are and our outlook/view among things.

I also got a phone call from the Child Life Specialist too.
It was just for more background
and
how things are going.
Another entire post of how that is going
on good and not so good days
for the Sweet sometimes rotten
Little Ones.
Frustrating/hard on us but completely
understandable to
that things have changed
and
they just want some normalcy.
Yeah...

I also got another call
and
will be the
neuro-psychologist to establish a baseline
of my deficits.
Which I can't complain about them
since they have been there
longer than I realized
and
are a tad exaggerated
post-surgery
and
during the tiredness of recovering.

So yes.
So much stuff to say
but I am
up way too late.
I need to fix my hair
so it will be easier to do
tomorrow in the morning for
Church.

I will meet with my super awesome neurosurgeon,
Dr. Grossi in 10 days.

I also have one month to the date
my next MRI
and
visit with my nice neuro-oncologist, Dr. Desjardin.
 

No comments: