Friday, April 5, 2013

Two posts in one day


The other day I did pretty well.
I did a few things for maybe 20 minutes
then sat on the couch for 4 hours.
I did not want to nap
because that messes with
my ability to sleep at night.
I type and mess on the blog
and
listen to music to try
and turn my thoughts off.
And then by the end of the night
I had enough energy to help straighten up for
about 20 minutes
and then was pretty much
ready for bed by 8p.

Yeah.

So here I am in the afternoon messing
on the iPad, my phone, iPod
or laptop.
I listen to Pandora
to music that I like to workout
or
run to.
This way I can almost feel like
I am moving to the music.

I don't like to dance unless
I get a good buzz on.

I think once all is said
and
done I am going to try
and
work through that.

Why not?!
Who cares what I look like?
If someone cares that's
their problem
not mine.

I may as well enjoy it.
Right?!
On a bad day I listen to the music
and
I act silly to Andrew
and
dance to him to the music.
Why not?!

It makes him laugh.
Then again the other day
after a shower
I was dancing in our bathroom
and
turned around
and
there he was.

I about fell over
and
laughed super hard.

A lot of it is rap-like music
a lot of the songs
say bad words
which still sometimes
pop out of my mouth,
they also say to shake your butt
or
stick it out
and
I just act goofy to it.

Why not?!
It's at least a coping mechanism for me
and
typically I use exercise or running.
I will get back to that.
I SO can't wait.
In the meantime I am trying to find something
to work with.

Aidan has loved singing
and
rhythm ever since he was 16 months.
He loves all sorts of music.
Adult (heh) and kids.
He also makes a lot of his own.

Logan has just started to sing.
Every so often he dances too.
:)
He favorite song to sing lately is the
ABC's and Stacy's Mom.
HAH.

D likes to sing too.
He will dance
and
sometimes join me
for about 10 seconds before he hides.
D sings all sorts of songs too.

I love it.
It makes me smile
and
laugh.

These Boys are wonderful.

Anyways, trying to find some ways for coping
and
a little annoyed I can't do much.

I will make up for it when I get better.

Trying to have patience and listen to what God
is trying to share with us.
Keeping the Faith and Hope
and
remembering to keep
my determination
and
butt kicking
ready for all the
challenges we are coming to face.

Here's a photo collage of me.
I was being stupid..yeah I am bored. 
The bottom left photo I circled where I still have some 
swelling. 
You have to really look at it. 
My face is just a tad unbalanced still. 
It will take well over a month for it to all go down. 
but yeah...
so the bottom right photo is the same photo
without a circle on it.

No comments: