Easter was low key for us.
We stayed home
to keep
any germs to ourselves.
The Boys all actually ate
some breakfast!
That is great!
Their poor bowels are
still
a little shaky
but
they seem to be on the
mend.
Thank You Lord!
Bitty now has 6 days until
his Birthday!
We are postponing his
birthday
to
make sure all the germs
are down.
If you read about
Norovirus
you can be contagious for
almost 2 weeks
after showing
you have signs of it.
So we figured
we may as well try and
kill the germs
from us for sure.
So we are now 1 week away
from my consult
with
Duke Cancer Center
at their
Brain Tumor Center.
I am still having a hard
time swallowing this.
I really want to go run.
I want to run
until I don't feel
mad anymore.
I don't like feeling mad.
But I am.
:(
My adrenaline kept me
through the last few days
with everything
but
yesterday was hard.
Yes..
Aidan woke up at 5a
with a nosebleed.
Aidan and Logan
are prone to nosebleeds.
We have to use humidifiers
all year round
or they come.
They are fierce too.
Like super gushy ones.
Yeah..because
that is how we roll.
Always have a small level
of chaos.
We slacked on the
humidifiers
because of the stomach
bug...we know better.
We can skip 1 night
but any more than that
they get nosebleeds.
Yeah.
I was so tired yesterday
morning
I had no strength to
apply pressure to the poor
Kids nose.
Then I had to crawl back
to our bed
I couldn't even walk.
Yup.
Uuuuugh.
By the end of last night I
felt horrendous.
I was so disoriented
the pressure in my head
was super increased.
I was super tired
and
started growing a fear
that
maybe I would have a
seizure.
I almost forgot my meds
too
and
took them late.
:(
I was pretty sure it was
fear
but
felt so weird.
Luckily, I fell asleep
but
Poor Andrew
stayed up to listen to me.
I was afraid too.
I was still feeling
strange
this morning
but
not as bad.
I wasn't making coherent
sentences
very well either
but
as I woke a little more
they got better.
My memory is still pretty
slow.
My thoughts take a while
to come out
sometimes.
That happened a lot today.
I took a three hour nap
today.
I was leaning to the side
too.
My head was heavy
and
it took all my effort to
walk across our
living room.
I took a three hour nap
and
now kind of feel like a
little human.
We took the Boys on a
little walk
around our street
but
I can't really go any
farther than that.
I don't want to regress.
I am supposed to get
better
and
do that by not over
exerting myself.
It will take 3 months
for me to not be as
exhausted.
:(
I am going to try
and
use my will power to make
it wrong.
Here were are almost 3
weeks post surgery.
Whoa.
Yup.
At least Andrew went out
after work tonight.
I've been on him about
that.
He needs some time for a
break too.
He needs to go out
and have fun.
I am glad he did.
Here's to Tuesday!
I have to call my
Neurosurgeon Office (he's on vacation)
and
he wanted me to check in
on the
neuropathology results.
He checked on them last
week
and then said
for me to try this week
so we know
about it before we head
into
The Brain Tumor Center
next week.
Oh yes and I
had to call Logan's
Geneticist today
and
still am waiting on the
call back.
Let the phone ring
tomorrow!
Wheeeeeeeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment