Monday, April 22, 2013

Walking, Church, Embarrassed


I promise a big post to come.
Right now I am zapped again.

Walking 2.2 miles at a super slow pace
wore me out.

I came home
and
couldn't do anything for the rest of the day.

I went to bed early
and
slept all night
and
still woke up tired.

I went to Church
and
it was the younger Priest
doing Mass.

He goes very slow through
communion.
I was even more exhausted from
the time of kneeling.

To the point that when I went to receive
communion I had a hard time.

Before receiving it you are to bow
the accept it
and
you always say, “Amen.”

Well, this Lady
lost her balance bowing
and
tried to recover.
I accepted the communion
and
was embarrassed by the balance issue
and
then said, “Thank you.”

Ummmmmm, yeah.
I quickly said, “Amen as I turned away
and did the sign of the cross.”
I was a tad mortified.
I have taken communion since I was
7 years old.

I know how to do it
but yes.

I almost felt like explaining myself
but
made myself stop.

Yup.

I came home and took a 3 hour nap
and
still went to bed at 9p
and
could have done it earlier.

I woke up not exhausted
but
a smidge tired.

I became exhausted at 10:30a.

Yes.

There was some meltdowns from our
2 oldest this morning.
Again a whole other post.

We hit the grocery stores
and
yes.
I am DONE.

Ready for sleep.
My head hurts.

As long as these things continue
I also can't drive.

I can drive again if
I am no longer exhausted
or
headaching.

I know this..
Dr. Grossi, warned me not to get frustrated.
He said to take it easy and expect it.
But, some normalcy sounds nice.
It will come again.

I so miss Boot Camp
and
can't wait to go back.

I also miss taking care of the Boys
all day.
Not like it was easy
and
we did not always have good days
but
it is what I signed up for
and
love doing.

I miss it.
The Boys miss it.

I miss it all.
Andrew takes on a lot of the responsibilities
I would do.
One of my Aunts is staying with us for a few more weeks.

My hopes are to rest a lot while she is here
and
then hopefully be in decent shape
to do more for the Kids
after she leaves.
Once I get used to that then I can start back to
Boot Camp.
That will be a slow process.
I was told to remember
I will not be where I was before
and
will have to build back up to it
slowly over time.

So I guess once I get that down pat
then I can finally take on running again.

Hopefully this makes some sort of sense.
My speech issues show up when
tired
and
even in my typing.

I usually edit a post about 4 times to try and fix it.
But the last post..go back and read it. I said, “I will be a neuro-psychologist...”
OBVIOUSLY NOT, but I will meet with her.

Yes...
and
this one I am too tired to reread right now.

Sooo...hopefully it is coherent.


No comments: