Bitty had a decent 4 year
old check up.
The Doctor was thrilled
with our
hopes and plans of
where he will be.
He was thrilled again with
all the help we supply to
him.
He was even more thrilled
that we maintained it
through all of
what is going on with me.
Bitty at 4 is
37.75 in tall (5%)
and
28.75 lbs (< 3 %)
He asked about his diet.
We explained how picky he
is
and
how we work with it.
He was surprised and
excited
and
said
we are giving him the best
well balance diet with
his picky self.
Yes.
Another area showing
Determination.
He was super happy.
He also remembered the
other
Doctor talking about us
and
our situation.
I told him,
I am 31.
I won't die until 85-95
years old.
I am determined.
It will be done.
I know it is hard on
everyone in our Family.
I know it is super
incredible hard to even
try
and
wrap your mind around it,
accept it
or
or
really anything about it
all.
It's not easy.
I just know I am stubborn.
I have for quite sometime
wanted to be a Mother
I wanted only that.
OK, well, a wife too.
:)
But this is what I wanted
and
it is my job.
It will be done
and
continued to be done.
I won't lie.
Some days are not easy,
some are far from
graceful.
Some days (more than
others)
may be sending me to the
deep end
and
truly trying on every
nerve
and
patience.
I am incredibly far from perfect
or
patient.
But I always try to go
with my gut.
My Gut says, I will kick
it.
I am determined
and
will do what we need to do
for our Boys,
our Family.
God is giving us these
challenges for a reason.
We get told we do well at
things we do by a variety of people.
We don't see it that way,
we just see it as what we
do
because we are supposed to
and
what we feel is best to
do.
Perhaps we do, maybe that
is part of why
we are challenged
because we will
perhaps get to something
super helpful for others
out of it.
Knowledge, research, fund
raising,
advocacy,
or
perhaps just simple enough
basic understanding
and
acceptance.
Who knows?!
I do truly feel we will
slowly
be shown.
It will all be OK.
We will all find a way
from it all.
When and how?!
Who knows,
I can only trust that He
will
let us know at
the time we are needed.
It will all be OK.
I got my blood tests back
today.
The NP says everything is
normal!
It seems it's just the
Keppra
and/or
stress
affecting how everything
is going.
Today, after carpool for
Logan and Aidan
I was able to walk our
entire neighbor hood
with D, my Mom and our
Babysitter.
I felt a little funny
(kept it to myself)
but then felt a tad
better.
I took a shower, fixed my
hair,
ate some lunch,
took Logey in for his 4
year check up,
stopped by Target
and then headed home.
Finally at 5, my head pounded, felt swirly/dizzy/pressure/strange.
That is the longest it has
taken to get to that point
AND
I did not nap.
I did not nap.
I did take a few bouts of
rest sitting today.
But HEY!!!
That is some progress!!
We'll see how tomorrow
goes.
It will be just me and the
Babysitter.
But we will see.
I had dinner and enjoyed
it!
I drank some beer.
Yes...I did!
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
I am here!
I will celebrate.
I may get a little slow
sometimes,
my words may get a little
mixed up
but
I AM HERE!!
I am now 31!
Ready to feel like I am
finally
starting my 30's.
I will WIN!
My WONDEFUL Boot Camp
people stopped by yesterday.
They brought me Gigi's
Cupcakes and beer.
:)
They are AWESOME people.
Thanks for Everything
Ladies!
Thanks for everything
Everyone!
Thank you for kind
thoughts and prayers,
for Food
or treats.
We appreciate it!
I am so HAPPY to have a
glimpse of being
part of me again
and
hoping it continues
over the weeks.
No matter how it all goes.
I WILL STOMP IT!!
Uploading photos and
videos from the real camera...
Hoping to post those in
the next day or so.
Thanks Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment