The ped told us we needed to take Logan.
The Nurses were great.
The bumped him ahead of everyone too
because of how bad he looked.
He almost did not get to go home.
His blood sugar got out of whack.
They tried to get it in line
and
it crashed again.
They had to keep pushing fluids
he finally wet his diaper.
They gave him a couple doses of zofran
and
hope he gets some relief today.
If not we have more zofran to give him.
Here's hoping Daniel stops puking too.
He has more nasty diapers.
Aidan's woke up this morning
and
has nasty bowels now.
Yuck yuck yuck!
I got 3 hours of sleep
and
now Aidan is watching Veggie Tales.
Andrew, Logan and D are all asleep for now.
I am going to make some bleach water and spray
the whole stinking house down.
We have some carpets that need a good scrubbin' too.
One day we are going to have no carpet so I can bleach the whole
house if this every happens.
Logan was taken very good care of last night.
We were so lucky we got such good Nurses, a PA and an MD.
Yup.
Please pray that we get on the mend.
So frustrating.
Poor Bit needs some breaks.
He has had been sick since December.
He usually doesn't get sick much
but when he does he knocks him hard.
I gave all the Dr's all the crazy information regarding him.
Maybe someone can put it all together.
We know it will all slowly unravel over time
and
we will figure bits and parts out.
It is just what goes on.
I am supposed to take it easy
and
not do anything
but
rest
but
I really want to help clean all the funk out of the house.
Kick it to the curb.
GO AWAY YUCKYNESS!!
The ER keeps reminding us to use our gut
and
bring him back if we need to.
We tried to keep him home
but
then he just started puking
bright yellow bile
and was quickly in
an unstable place.
He was so weak
when we got him there.
When we got home we kept him in
our bed.
I wanted to be able to keep a close eye on him.
We are so grateful for all the great medical staff we met last night.
Again, so Thankful.
Hopefully a break and kick the nasty stuff out for at least a few months.
I will spend as much time on my knees and needed
even if they get raw
I will beg and plead
to give all the Boys a break.
I so want to be able to take care of them again.
Just give them some kind of confidence
all 3 of them are
all upset
and worried
about me
they just want things to
calm down.


1 comment:
Oh Carrie,
I am so sorry. Do you guys have people bringing you dinner? I can tomorrow of sometime next week. PLEASE let me know!!! Thanks
Jill
Post a Comment