Cuddling with D. Little Man is still irked with me.
Today is a blah day.
I woke up with a horrible nauseated headache.
I am tired as all get out.
I walk very slow, unsteady and have to sit down every few steps.
So FRUSTRATING which is what Dr. Grossi had told me.
He also kept reminding me to wait to try and exercise
because he doesn't want the kind of frustration.
It is going to take some time to for my brain to recoup.
I will be very tired for some time.
I am still slow.
My thoughts get a bit mixed up too.
My left eye gets mad.
It will hurt really bad due to the fluid hanging in there.
I always feel like I am rocking when I am not.
My eye will go out of focus and blur.
It will just take time.
I have to keep remembering it but it
sure does annoy me.
I don't want to waste time laying around
but it's what my body needs.
But SO ANNOYING
I want to do more.
My focus is hard to maintain right now too.
My hair is growing back it's about a quarter of an inch long.
It is all numb still pretty creepy when blowing it with the hair dryer and flat iron.
It's also pretty crazy it is now been 2 weeks since my surgery.
How?!
I don't remember a lot of everything so it seems strange that 14 days are down.
This is just all strange.
I go back to see Dr. Grossi on April 30th.
Nuts.
I can drive when I am no longer tired.
I asked today to see.
Our Bitty Boo will be 4 in 11 days!!
Crazy!
I kind of dread going for his check up.
They won't make us fill out all the questionnaires
because he doesn't really fit into that
developmentally.
They just ask us about how much therapy we put him in
and
how he does that.
They ask what our "plans" are too.
Then he goes to a lot of Doctors.
We'll figure out when he goes back to the Geneticist at Duke
and
then right before school he has to go back
to the developmental pediatrician.
It' just how things go.
It's silly.
I am just annoyed today
and
it drives me nuts!
I DON"T want to be annoyed
and
going to Boot Camp or running helps me kick
my frustrations
but
I can't go right now.
Ugggggggghhhhh.....
I will figure something out.
|
2 comments:
Try not to get discouraged! Sounds like things are going well but recovery is a slow process so hang in there! :)
Thanks Courtney.
Post a Comment