I should make a post here.
I am not sure what really to say.
I am sleeping a lot.
That is for sure.
It will all come around but yeah, I get exhausted very easy.
Andrew had to take Logan to Duke for a follow up that I wasn't able to go to.
Logan will needs some extra tests done but we have to see what our insurance says.
Andrew can hit some more info on that. I don't really remember it all.
My memory is slow. I don't remember everything so far.
I don't always make everything connect.
In time I will be smart over time.
It just takes some time.
I get my stitches out on Tuesday.
I was supposedly going to get them out yesterday but did not.
My neurosugeon did stitches instead of staples too.
He did a lot of very small stitches making it more dermatologist like.
Dr. Friedman from The Tumor Center called and talked to Andrew.
They will call back soon and tell us when I am supposed to come over.
We figured out where Aidan is going to school.
He's super excited and so are we.
He will head to Catholic School.
It all just fell into place.
Crazy, I tell you.
This is all crazy. I don't remember much from surgery.
I met with two nurses in pre-op then they moved move to PACU.
In PACU I talked to a man a little bit, we really talked about our kids
and then I have no more memory.
I was in ICU for a night. I have very minimal memory. I slept a lot.
My arm is just healing from my artery pressure. My arm looked so nasty from it.
It is pretty sore too and was green and black. It's finally fading.
I was on neuroscience floor for a night but they closed it down and moved me to another new floor.
Dr. Grossi came and checked on me a lot. He sent me home with one last dose of antiinausea meds.
They waited right before they took out my IV's so it could keep me in check so I could make it home.
I have had a bad bout of the meds all getting messed up and making me sick.
The first few days I was home Andrew called my Doctor back they had me on some medicines
that I don't remember most of our days.
Apparently I was having a bad reaction.
I have no clue.
I am finally waking a little more most days but I get worn out really easy.
I get off balance and shaky.
I feel like an old lady.
Dr. Grossi kept telling me not to let it frustrate me and give me time.
It's just so weird.
It makes no sense.
This whole thing is crazy.
I don't get it.
I do know that God has a reason for it.
We'll figure it out hopefully and we will always keep on trucking.
I got three young babies.
I am going to be for my Husband forever.
We have stuff we have to try and figure out with Logan too.
Of course for all 3 Boys.
It's weird that is all I know.
We will learn from it and some how we are going to keep
making big things.
We're going to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment