I am supposed to get my stitches out tomorrow.
It will be nice.
My head is still numb for now.
Oh well, I just have to be careful using the hair dryer since I can't really feel it on my left side.
Heh..
I hope to go out shopping soon.
I need some clothes.
I bought some new jeans on sale right before surgery
and since it
I have lost 6 pounds.
My pants are falling off me.
I hope they fit again soon
but for now
my clothes are too big.
Ugh.
I will gain weight back I am sure
when I get to work out again.
I am going to ask more about what I can do.
Dr. Grossi just keeps reminding me
that I will be tired.
He doesn't want me to try too soon
and
get frustrated.
If I had all the money in the world I think
I would just have someone make me
clothes that fit.
I am shaped kind of like a teenager.
Seriously...
it's annoying.
But anyways
I am going to get back into running again.
I want to try and make a goal to run a race a month.
You know...we have tried for a long time working on
Total Money Makeover.
Anyone heard of Dave Ramsey?
We have always worked towards it
but
we don't get
much rolling on it since
we spent a lot of money
on therapy for Logan.
And that is OK.
We'll keep working on it.
When we get to no more debt it will be awesome!
Our goal will to always be able
to make some nice donations
towards all
things we want to work towards.
Donations especially for research.
That's for sure.
We'll get to give back.
We don't need anything fancy
just be able to put a good effort into all
research.
I really want to race again.
I really do.
We'll keep our money
invested into all the information they can find
and
understand.
Autism, Brain Tumors, Cancer etc.
You name it.
We're gonna do it.
If my stupid tumor wants to come back
I am going to kick it's ass.
I will keep running too.
It won't win.
I will make sure it won't.
I am a little scared
but it all will work out.
God is looking out for us
and
keeping us near
some amazing Doctors.
Of all Kinds.
We have some beautiful Boys.
They are pretty mad at me too.
They want me to take them to school.
They pointed it out again today.
They just want our normalcy back.
Right now I still can't drive and won't for a while.
Ugh.
I am on an anti-seizure medicine too.
They hope to keep it under control
and
after a month work it off.
If they don't put me on it there is a good chance I will have a seizure
and
then
I will not be allowed to drive for 6 months!!
The Boys would be really mad at it.
I don't remember my first few days home.
Andrew made a few phone calls
and
they adjusted my medicine because
it wasn't treating me well.
I asked one of the Nurse's what they like.
I need to decide what we are going to bring to them.
It will take some weeks
but start at the
Neurosurgeon's office,
then the neuroscience floor,
pre-op floor,
to the radiologists too.
The least I can do it send them something as a Thank you.
I am also going to write Thank you's to all who have sent cards, flowers, dinners.
You people have amazed us!
We are so Thankful!
All of this is just so hard to wrap our heads around
but
there is something so good.
We're going to figure it out.
I am going to kick ass and take names.
Maybe I get to pick out some clothes tonight....Just an outfit or two...
No comments:
Post a Comment