Friday, March 1, 2013

Aidan's Christmas Chapel

Yeah..so I am over two months behind on this. 
In December was Aidan's final preschool Christmas Chapel. 

Rewind two years before and we were at his first ever Christmas Chapel.
I was in early labor. 
I went to Christmas Chapel, stood most of the time and held Logan. 
Yeah...I for some reason thought I would be in labor during Christmas Chapel but prayed it would only be early labor.
I guess I thought that because we always seems to have a certain maintained level of chaos and so that comes to just be an expectation of mine. 

I was right too.  But don't worry Daniel wasn't born for 17 hours after Christmas Chapel. 

So, Aidan was freshly 3 and did not like the crowd.  He screamed and bawled.  His Teacher's held him and he took a few potty breaks too. 

His second Chapel was better.  No meltdowns. 

This year was AWESOME!  He had fun, he enjoyed it and really sang. (Like he does at home AAAAALLLLLL the time.)

I have a few videos..yes they are longish. I just think it is cute to hear Kids sing. 
And I have a little college of Aidan in Chapel and after Chapel his Brother's, Us, and his class.



The first song they sang..

Feliz Navidad.  The 4 year old classes choice of their favorite song. 
At one point Aidan takes some cues from a friend and breaks it down. 
I love it. 

No comments: