So it's 1am.
Yup.
I began a nice migraine
today.
All the nice flashy
vision.
Then the terrible nausea
and
pain.
I finally fell asleep for
about 4 hours.
Now..here I am.
My Poor Husband is sick a
dog.
It started after dinner.
There is nothing I can do
for him.
The floors need vacuumed
downstairs.
I am not supposed to
do it for a while
but
I did it anyways.
Yup.
I made some strong bleach
water
and
sprayed down the floors.
Poor Aidan's bowels are
still mad.
His bottom is so sore.
Daniel seems OK enough so
far.
A little issues but not as
bad as Aidan.
Logan seemed to have some
sugar issues again.
I forced him to drink some
juice
and
he finally perked up.
I have to call the Ped in
the morning.
We were supposed to today
but I obviously
lost time with my
migraine.
We took a walk around the
neighborhood
tonight.
It was hard.
I pushed the stroller some
but had to stop
by the end I was leaning
to my right.
I have some balance issues
still.
I had to slow down a lot.
I pushed it through.
I am determined.
I sure hope I don't get
sick
but
I don't know.
There is a pretty good
chance.
We are going to celebrate
Easter
sometime mid week.
That way the Kids can be better.
I sure hope so.
I REALLY don't want anyone
to get anymore
reinfected.
Nasty nasty illnesses.
I am kind of wired right
now.
I had to help Aidan
he got up a few
minutes ago.
He had his explosive
issues.
I got him back to bed.
I keep checking on all of
the Boys (Andrew too)
I sure hope they all
sleep.
I won't really relax
and
will be on edge all night.
On April 20th
there is a 5 K for
Angels Among Us
All of the proceeds go to
The Brain Tumor Center.
My Doc says I can't run it
yet.
BUT
I need to pick a good name
for the team
and
get it set up.
Any one want to input any
ideas would be great.
I REALLY wish I could run.
Who knows maybe I can wing
it. :)
Right?!
Determination.
I will keep it.
I keep getting tried with
all the Boys sicknesses.
I will WIN.
I promise.
GO AWAY ILLNESS.
I have some nasty ideas
for Arnie..
at least twice a day
I tend to pop out an
nasty name to fuss at him.
I know he is gone but I am
not happy he was there
I know he probably will
come back
but I will kick him to the
curb every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment