Thursday, March 28, 2013

Duke Cancer Center and Brain Tumor Clinic

Today SUCKS too.

Logan woke up at 3a
and
puked all over his bed.

He then puked every 10 minutes for 4 hours.
The slept for 2.
Then started again.

Then Daniel puked all over the living room and Andrew.
Then he seemed fine.
We thought oh, maybe it was just a fluke.
Then he puked all over the foyer and Andrew.

SO SO ANNOYING!

We haven't had a stomach bug here in 2 years.
I want it to go away.
Poor Logan has been sick since December.

I am getting a tad irritated.
He gets things so much worse than the other two.

He feels pretty miserable and spent most of the day laying out.
He hasn't moved. :(

D at least plays some
and
then he gets whiny.

I got my confirmation email today also.

SUBJECT:Consult Visit at The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke

'You are currently scheduled for a consult visit on Monday 4/8 at 8:00AM with Dr. Desjardins in the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center.  When you arrive on campus, please proceed to the Duke Cancer Center and either check-in at the front desk in the Main Lobby or in the Brain Tumor Clinic, Clinic 3-1 on the 3rd Floor of the Duke Cancer Center.'

Something about this email gets me upset today.
I am MAD.
I have CRIED about it.
I am SO ANGRY.
I have yelled.
I feel like crap.
I want to go run until I don't feel mad
but
I can't.
I want to go punch something.
I want to hit something
but I can't.
I am SO STINKING MAD!
I am mad that I am mad.
I don't want to be mad.

I want to yell a long list of obscenities.
I want to stomp and hit.

I want the Kids to feel better.
They want our normalcy back.

I know this all will be a challenge.
I know what my gut tells me.
This won't be easy but I will
fight it as many times
as my body makes me too.

I will kick it's ass and win.
That is the only option.

UGH!!

I get down on my knees and pray
so many times a day and night.
I know God will guide us and help us.
I try to keep my frustrations level but
am having a bad day today.

Tomorrow will be better.
I will force it to be better darn it.


No comments: